Monday, January 25, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading? 1/25 - 1/31

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
************
What I read/reviewed this week:
1: WHAT'S WORTH KEEPING by Kaya McLaren
Reviewed January 22nd
Currently reading:
1: THE UNWILLING by John Hart
Review following
Will be reading
1: POSSESSION by Katie Lowe
2: EVERY WAKING HOUR by Joanna Schaffhausen
3: HADLEY& GRACE by Suzanne Redfearn
4: THE SPINSTER by Tess Thompson
5: UNTIL WE ARE LOST by Leslie Archer
6: PRETTY LITTLE WIFE by Darby Kane
7: THE FOUR WINDS by Kristin Hannah
8:  WAITING FOR THE NIGHT SONG by Julie Carrick Dalton
9: DO NO HARM by Christina McDonald
10: THE CHILDREN'S TRAIN by Viola Ardone
11: ONE PERFECT GRAVE by Stacy Green
12: THE FAMILY SHIP by Sonja Yoerg
13: RUNAWAY JUSTICE by Chad Zunker
14: THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
15: EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell
After this I should be caught up through February. If I can read all of these. 










6 comments:

  1. Lots of nice looking books! I have two more February releases on my stack. Then I need to start reading the large bunch that releases in March. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to all of these. March will be a good month also.
      Thank you for stopping by and do have a wonderful week.
      Stay safe!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to cut right back on arc reading - though I seem to have slipped of the wagon this last week. Well more than slipped as it involved 6 books, oops.
    Those books all look like great reading but I'd be panicking if I had to try and get them all read by the end of February😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to cut back. I see to many that I feel I need to read. lol
      I can read 2-3 books a week usually so am not to afraid of not getting them read. If I don't then so be it. There is always part of next month. I hope.
      I do panic sometimes but have learned that if I don't meet a deadline I will survive.
      Thank you for the comment and for stopping by.
      Have a fabulous week!

      Delete
  3. I have PRETTY LITTLE WIFE on my library holds list, but I'm going to look into some of these other ones as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound like a good one. I love reading thrillers. Historical fiction also but thrillers are my favorite so lots of those.
      Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...