Wednesday, July 3, 2019

TELL NO ONE by Barbara Taylor Sissel

From the absolutely beautiful cover to the very last word of this book you will be drawn into the story of Caroline Corbett’s and her hunt for her father. Caroline has not seen her dad for thirty years. Partly because she didn’t want to. She distanced herself when she was a teen and he had remarried. He had reached out to her several times but she would have nothing to do with him. Now she regrets not knowing where he is or what he is doing. Her aunt, his sister, is dying and wants nothing more than to see her brother before the end so Caroline starts her search for her missing father.

Caroline experiences many ups and downs on this journey. Some are life threatening and others are heartbreaking. But she won’t give up. She loves her Aunt like a mother and wishes to fulfill her dying wish.

This book has wonderful characters who you will either love or dislike greatly. It’s a family drama but also a family who love each other. This book has so many aspects to it. You’ll see attempted murder, drug addiction, PTSD, clinical depression, love(lots of love), abuse, brushes with the law. There are lots of emotions in this wonderful book. I loved that the ending was not rushed and all of my questions were answered. No strings were left dangling. It was just a perfectly told story. One that will certainly bring you to tears in parts and have you on the edge of your seat in others. There are so many ups and downs you will want to find out what happens next. I had a very hard time putting this book down once you start it. I spent my whole Saturday reading this book. It was truly so well done.

I highly recommend this book to everyone. It’s so good. You will not regret it at all.

It’s a big 5 stars from me and more if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens To Me by Ales Finlay

  My thoughts Alex Finlay is one of my favorite authors. This book to me was one of his best. I've enjoyed a few and though I did see wh...