Monday, July 1, 2019

CHRISTMAS WEDDING by Tess Thompson

This was a quick read that held my heart captive. The love that flows through this whole series is so sweet and pure. This novella was filled with surprises and more love that you would think possible.

Lisa and Rafael finally have the wedding of Lisa’s dreams. I say Lisa’s because we all know the wedding is truly all about the bride. It’s her big day even though Rafael was just as happy and excited. I’m sure he would have been fine going to Vega and eloping.. But his love for Lisa was so strong that he would and did do everything to make it a special day. I can imagine the beauty in the scenery on the mountains in the dead of winter. All the beautiful snow. It has to be the most amazing place for a wedding.

All of the characters in this story are wonderful except of course Lisa’s mother. There is always that one!! Maybe she will have a turn around in a later book. Who knows.

I absolutely loved Mama Soto. I hope Dominic has been working out. This woman has not even had a kiss in like 34 years... It’s time for her to have love and lots of it. (Insert smile here) Mama Soto is one of the good ones. A great mom. Great friend. And the best mother in law a girl could ever ask for. I hope she finds true love and I have a feeling she will.

This book gives you all the great feels, love, laughter and many tears. Tears of happiness, joy and yes even sadness. All the things you feel in life at times. It takes you on a journey to a beautiful place for a wonderful event. Thus my favorite quote from this book: Indeed, love was a fine, fine thing.

And yes love is a fine, fine thing.

I received an ARC of this book for my complete and honest review. I loved it and highly recommend it along with the whole Cliffside Bay series.

A huge 5 plus stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...