Monday, July 29, 2019

THE TWO LILA BENNETTS by Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke


I’ve enjoyed books by these two authors before but this one is nothing like those. This book was a huge WOW with lots of in between WOWS. I never expected this story. It is so well done that you won’t know what hit you. This was such a good book. From the very beginning to the explosive ending. Though I did figure out who was the bad person I still was surprised to actually read it. How could he...
Lila Bennett has it all. She’s a powerful attorney with a powerful law firm. She’s at the top of her game in all things. She’s married to the love of her life and has a best friend who can’t be beat. But was that enough? She has a mother who loves her unconditionally and always has. So why does Lila Bennett feel spit? What about her life is lacking?
This book will keep you guessing until the very end. It will have you turning pages so fast you won’t know what hit you. It’s definitely one that will have you going through ups and downs. You will love to hate Lila Bennett but you will also truly love her and feel so sorry for her. What she goes through in her life will have you rooting for her yet what she does to others will make you think maybe she deserves some of it. One part made me truly catch my breathe hard.
I cried, laughed, cringed, held my breath, crossed my fingers. Yes for her to make it I actually crossed my fingers. LOL This is one very well written thriller. A psychological thriller you won’t soon forget. It will keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole book.
Well written, great characters, just the right amount of a tearjerker and the perfect ending to both Lila Bennett’s stories. I absolutely loved this book. 
Thank you #NetGalley and  #Lake Union Publishing for the ARC of this book.
A huge 5 stars and would be more if possible. I highly, highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...