Saturday, July 13, 2019

THE WORLD BREAKS EVERYONE by Lauren Clark

I love this author’s books. I have never been disappointed by any of them.

This one definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. Who was doing what and to whom. Who would want to see a young teen hurt or possibly worse and was her dad part of it. This book kept me turning the pages. It kept me guessing up until the end. I absolutely loved it and always look forward to books by Lauren Clark.

This book will draw you in. The characters are great and realistic and you will root for some while wanting others to just shut up. It’s well written. Well developed and full of suspense. Just the kind of book I needed.

A big 5 stars from me. 
Thank you again Lauren Clark for a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Something Happens To Me by Ales Finlay

  My thoughts Alex Finlay is one of my favorite authors. This book to me was one of his best. I've enjoyed a few and though I did see wh...