Monday, October 4, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Received this week
1: THE SORORITY MURDER by Allison Brennan
courtesy of  Harlequin/MIRA via NetGalley

2: DO I KNOW YOU by Sarah Strohmeyer
courtesy of Harper Perennial via NetGalley


8 comments:

  1. I read a couple of Strohmeyer's books years ago. I hope you enjoy this new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I think this will be my first by Strohmeyer. I'll have to look her up.

      Delete
  2. They both look good...ENJOY!!

    I have THE SORORITY MURDER...I'm sure we both will like it.

    Have a great week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we do enjoy it.
      Thank you.
      Have a great week also.

      Delete
  3. I have enjoyed Strohmeyer's books, so Do I Know You is going on my list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking this will be my first by her.
      Thank you and have a nice week!

      Delete
  4. More books that tempt me. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are just so many good books out there. If only we could live long enough to read them all. lol
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

      Delete

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...