I had another great reading week. I also look forward to this weeks books.
Here is where I post the reviews of books I read. Most will be books that I really liked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wretched Divine by Adalyn Grace
My thoughts First I have to say that this book is a first by this author for me. It will not be the last. OMG this book.... It will be in ...
-
“We must die standing up for something.” “And what are we standing up for?” “The most important thing there is. Freedom.” Millions of people...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lea...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead ...


No comments:
Post a Comment