Monday, October 25, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed
LITANI by Jess Lourey
review 10/23 
Currently reading
THESE SILENT WOODS by   Kimi Cunningham Grant
review will be 10/26
My week  was so slow. I was sick, had a bad grocery delivery experience in the tune of over $100. Got that taken care of but ended up with no groceries. I was so livid. But there is always Kroger and going in. If only people in Alabama would mask up. Or get vaccinated. 

Will be reading this week
 
Upcoming books
  

    
 
                    

       
        

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grocery delivery experience. I've never tried it since I like to pick out groceries myself and often shop without a list. Nice looking books too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use them and have never had this problem. It was a nightmare. People here won't wear a mask and it's just horrid going inside anymore. At Walmart anyway.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...