I had a great month. Lots of good books. All are 4 and 5 stars. How about you?
Here is where I post the reviews of books I read. Most will be books that I really liked.
Sunday, October 31, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Paper Ghosts by Sarah Addison Allen
My thoughts I enjoyed this book very much. To me it was just the thing for this time of year. Maybe even more so if it was October, but ri...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lea...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead ...
-
“We must die standing up for something.” “And what are we standing up for?” “The most important thing there is. Freedom.” Millions of people...


Your books look very good! Mine were also all 4 and 5 stars. Enjoy November!
ReplyDeleteThey were all so good. I love when I have a month like that.
Delete