Monday, October 11, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed
1: NO ONE WILL MISS HER by Kat Rosenfield
reviewed on 10/6

2: THE NIGHT OF MANY ENDINGS by Melissa Payne
review will be 10/09
CURRENTLY READING

Will be reading
                                       





2 comments:

  1. Wow! You certainly have a huge list of books to be read. So many look enticing. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's not all of them. I think it's through February next year.
      Have a great week.

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...