Monday, October 18, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/Reviewed
1: THE GUILTY SISTER by Arianne Richmonde
reviewed 10/12
2: 
THE MOTHER NEXT DOOR by Tara Laskowski
reviewed  10/15
Currently reading

THE PASSING STORM by Christine Nolfi
reviewed 10/18
Coming up this week
1: THESE SILENT WOODS by  Kimi Cunningham Grant
2: LITANI by Jess Lourey 
Will be reading
                                                                   


8 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm trying to read from my TBR pile for the rest of the year. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I am trying to but keep adding more books. lol
      I have books into the first few months of 2022..
      Have a nice week.

      Delete
  2. You have so many books I want to read!! I do have The Golden Couple and The Younger Wife from NetGalley...and The Last House on the Street. My Darling Husband is on my list.

    Enjoy! Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy those two and I have no doubts about MY DARLING HUSBAND... One of my favorite authors.
      I also believe The Last House on the Street will be good.
      Have a nice week.

      Delete
  3. Oh I have read These Silent Woods, it is sad! I have read several of your upcoming books, so I know you have some great reading heading your way!

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that one is sad. I hope they are all good. Thank you for stopping by.
      Have a great reading week!

      Delete
  4. These books look good!

    ReplyDelete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...