Happy Pub Day for a great book.
Here is where I post the reviews of books I read. Most will be books that I really liked.
Friday, October 1, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daughters of the Wreckage by Stefanie Koens
My thoughts The narrators did a great job with this book. They each kept their part perfect. While I did enjoy the narrators the actual st...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lea...
-
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead ...
-
“We must die standing up for something.” “And what are we standing up for?” “The most important thing there is. Freedom.” Millions of people...


I love the look and sound of this one! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt's a very good book. I think you would really like it.
DeleteHave a great weekend.