Monday, September 20, 2021

It's Monday! What are your reading?



 
I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed
1:THE MOTHER'S FAULT by Nicole Trope
reviewed 9/15
2: THE MISSING HOURS by Julia Dahl
reviewed 9/16
Reading now
CUL DE SAC by Joy Fielding
review 9/20
Will be reading  
    
         
                
             



5 comments:

  1. You had a good reading week.

    Lots of good books coming up.

    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Both were great books and the one I'm reading is great.
      I hope the ones I have for the rest of the week are as good.

      Have a fantastic week!

      Delete
  2. A lot of your books look interesting, but the one that really captures my attention is the Night of Many Endings! Love all the book covers on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a never ending list I think. lol

      I think that one will be good also. At least I hope.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...