Monday, September 27, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed
1:CUL DE SAC by Joy Fielding
reviewed 9/20
2: ALL HER LITTLE SECRETS by Wanda M. Morris
reviewed  9/22
3: HIS LOVING WIFE by Miranda Smith
reviewed 9/26
Reading Next
THE TALLY STICK by Carl Nixon
review will be 9/28
Will be reading
         
              

                



4 comments:

  1. Lots of interesting covers and titles! I hope you enjoy them when you get to them. Here is my link for this week if you'd like to stop by: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I am sure most, if not all, will be great.
      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  2. How are you enjoying TALLY STICK?

    Hope all of your books are great reads.

    ENJOY your week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much. I will finish it today. I should have finished it yesterday as it's very short for me, but had some company.
      Have a great week.

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...