Monday, September 6, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
READ & REVIEWED
1:   THE NECKLACE by Matt Witten
reviewed 8/29 
2: THE KEEPER OF HAPPY ENDINGS by Barbara Davis
reviewed 9/2

3: IN ANOTHER LIGHT by A J Banner
reviewed 9/5
Currently Reading
THE FAULT BETWEEN US by Bette Lee Crosby
review will be 9/8

Will be reading
  

                          





4 comments:

  1. Great looking assortment of books. All are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read Jodi Picoult in a long time. I have seen several books that you are featuring on several other lists today, must be popular! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not crazy about her last book but hopefully this one will make up for that.
      Have a great week of reading!

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...