Monday, September 27, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Received this week
1: AND THERE HE KEPT HER by Joshua Moehling
courtesy of Poisoned Pen Press via NetGalley
2:THE NIGHT SHIFT by Alex Finlay
courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley


12 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to The Night Shift, I read Every Last Fear and really enjoyed it.

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I read EVERY LAST FEAR also. It was great.
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. Both your books look like great reads - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have ONE book the same….THE NIGHT SHIFT.

    Enjoy all of your books and your week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that.
      You got a few nice looking one.
      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  4. Both books look so good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are both good. Ya just never know.
      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  5. And There He Kept her sounds a bit creepy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be. I hope it’s good.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I like the sound of both of your new books. I may have to do some Netgalley searching myself. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do hope both are good and I think they sound excellent.
      Happy searching.
      Have a great week also.

      Delete

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...