Friday, March 26, 2021

Book Beginnings Friday and Friday's 56%

 

Book Beginnings on Friday is now hosted by Rose City Reader

The Friday 56 is hosted at Freda's Voice

Check out the links above for the rules and for the posts of the participants each week. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

My Book Beginning: 

Beginnings and Endings
She is going to die tonight.


My 56%:

"Thanks for letting me crash the party." Peter loops an arm across Tyler's shoulders, gives his new boyfriend a smile. Tyler beams back.


4 comments:

  1. OMG! Another new to me author whose books I just have to read, they all sound so amazing!

    See, it's all your fault! If you hadn't made me search for the premise, or I hadn't been quite so intrigued (AKA NOSY) I would have been none the wiser :) :)

    Thank you for sharing and I hope that all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read this author before. This one sounds like the best book though.
      If I could just keep my eyes open to start it. lol I didn't sleep so good last night. Slept to much today now.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. The second time I've seen this one today! I so want to read it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be a popular book.
      Thank you for stopping by and have a nice weekend!

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...