Monday, March 1, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
What I read: 
1: ONE PERFECT GRAVE by Stacy Green
Reviewed February 24th
2: DO NO HARM by Christina McDonald
Reviewed February 26th

What I'm reading now:
1: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE by Carola Lovering
2: THE GIRL WHO ESCAPED FROM AUSCHWITZ by Ellie Midwood
3: 
THE FAMILY SHIP by Sonja Yoerg
Coming up:
1:THE CHILDREN'S TRAIN by Viola Ardone
2: THE SPEED OF LIGHT by Elissa Grossell Dickey
3:
EVERY LAST FEAR by Alex Finlay
4:THE STILLS by Jess Montgomery
5:
ETERNAL by Lisa Scottoline
6:
A MILLION REASONS WHY by Jessica Strawser 
7:
THE LAST ONE HOME by Victoria Helen Stone
8:
THE SOUND BETWEEN THE NOTES by Barbara Linn Probst
9:
THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD by Melanie Benjamin
 10:THE DROWNING KIND by Jennifer McMahon


6 comments:

  1. These all look good! I have been eyeing Every Last Fear and The Children's Blizzard. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to Every Last Fear also. I somehow missed the archive date on NetGalley but will still be reading and reviewing it.
      I also look forward to The Children's Blizzard.
      I hope you enjoy both.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I would really like to read The Girl Who Escaped from Auschwitz - I hope you enjoy it! Really great list of upcoming reads, I hope they are all fantastic! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's as good as I think it will be too.
      Thank you very much.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Nice looking assortment of books. I really enjoyed Every Last Fear. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I'm looking forward to that one.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

A Heart Like Home by Christine Nolfi

  My thoughts Way to go Christine. All of your books are wonderful but this is the best one yet. It's not just an emotional story it als...