Monday, March 1, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                              Thanks to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.  
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Received this February 12th and never posted..
1: DARK ROADS by Chevy Stevens
Received February 25th
1: ALL THE LITTLE HOPES by Leah Weiss
I won paperback copies of three books from William & Morrow. 
1: OUR DARKEST NIGHT by Jennifer Robson
2: THE ROSE CODE by Kate Quinn
3: THE NOTE THROUGH THE WIRE by Doug Gold





6 comments:

  1. Nice wins! I hope you have a great week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      You have a great week also.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I like your cheery mailbox.
    I have heard good things about Chevy Stevens books.
    Those are definitely nice wins!
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I thought since it's almost Spring it was time for change.
      I heard this one was good. He's a new to me author.
      Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great week of reading!

      Delete
  3. I love winning books. It always gives me such a buzz. I haven’t heard of any of your books. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I love winning books. I get excited waiting on them to arrive. lol Like a child at Christmas.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...