Sunday, March 7, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.

What I read!
1: TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE by Carola Lovering
Reviewed March 1st
2: THE CHILDREN'S TRAIN by Viola Ardone
Reviewed March 3rd
3:THE FAMILY SHIP by Sonja Yoerg
Reviewed March 5th 
What I'm reading now:
1: THE GIRL WHO ESCAPED FROM AUSCHWITZ by Ellie Midwood
Review will be posted March 9th
What I will be reading:
1: THE SPEED OF LIGHT by Elissa Grossell Dickey
2: 
THE STILLS by Jess Montgomery
 3: ETERNAL by Lisa Scottoline
4:HER DARK LIES by J.T. Ellison
5:
A MILLION REASONS WHY by Jessica Strawser 
6:EVERYWHERE TO HIDE by Siri Mitchell
6:THE SOUND BETWEEN THE NOTES by Barbara Linn Probst
8: INTO THE BLUE by Kay Bratt
9:
THE LAST ONE HOME by Victoria Helen Stone
10:THE DROWNING KIND by Jennifer McMahon


4 comments:

  1. Great looking assortment of books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Have a great week of reading.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great looking books! I have Too Good To Be True, and have pre-ordered Her Dark Lies.

    Enjoy! Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE and look forward to HER DARK LIES.
      Have a great reading week.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...