Monday, August 30, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Books I received this week: 
1: THE YOUNGER WIFE by Sally Hepworth
courtesy of St Martins via NetGalley
2: LAST SEEN ALIVE by Joanna Schaffhausen
courtesy of St Martins via NetGalley
3:  HIS LOVING WIFE by Miranda Smith
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley


8 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to diving into the new Hepworth book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...we have the same exact books.

    Hope you are having a good week. Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told ya so. lol
      Good taste in reading. At least I hope they are all good.

      Delete
  3. I thought the book group looked familiar. Isn't it fun to share likes with other bloggers? Have a good week with Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is.
      We tend to read a lot of the same books.
      You have a good week of reading also.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Elizabeth has the same. Maybe you saw them there.
      They also came from NetGalley.

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...