Monday, August 2, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed:
1:    LIE BESIDE ME by Gytha Lodge
reviewed on 7/29 
2: 
THE GIRL IN THE STRIPED DRESS by Ellie Midwood
reviewed on 7/27
Currently reading:
1:THREE WORDS FOR GOODBYE  by Hazel Gaynor; Heather Webb
review will be 7/2
Will be reading: 
1THE FAMILY PLOT by Megan Collins
2:  
THE WOMAN AT THE GATES by Chrystyna Lucyk-Berger  
3:  
 WHERE THE TRUTH LIES by Anna Bailey
4:  
GONE FOR GOOD by Joanna Schaffhausen 
5:  
HER PERFECT LIFE by Hank Phillippi Ryan
6:  
THE GUILT TRIP by Sandy Jones
7:  
THE INHERITANCE by JoAnn Ross
8:  
THE PLOT by Jean Hanff Korelitz
9:    LITTLE BONES by Patricia Gibney
10:  THE NECKLACE by Matt Witten
11:  WHERE I LEFT HER by Amber Garza
12:  NEVER SAW ME COMING by Vera Kurian 
13:  OTHER PEOPLE'S THINGS by Kerry Anne King
14:  THE MISSING HOURS by Julia Dahl
15:  THE LIVING AND THE LOST by Ellen Feldman
16:  IN ANOTHER LIGHT by A. J. Banner
17:     WE ARE THE BRENNANS by Tracey Lange
18:  THE KEEPER OF HAPPY ENDINGS by Barbara Davis
19:  THREE SISTERS by Heather Morris


6 comments:

  1. I am trying to get through Her Perfect Life now, I am not sure if its just my mood or the book, but I am having trouble getting into it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. I hate when that happens. I get in reading slumps sometimes and tend to put the book aside until later. Sometimes that helps.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. You have plenty of awesome titles to choose from!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I do... I think this post is through mid Sept. lol
      I hope you have a great week of reading also.

      Delete
  3. What a great selection of books. Happy reading too you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Reading is the best.
      Have a great week!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...