Monday, August 23, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
READ/REVIEWED
1: THE INHERITANCE by JoAnn Ross
review will be posted 8/31
2: THE HIDDEN by Melanie Golding
reviewed 8/22
CURRENT READ
1: THE GIRL WHO SURVIVED
review will be 8/24
WILL BE READING
 
             














4 comments:

  1. Wow, Linda! You have a great assortment of upcoming books. I hope you enjoy this week's reading. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      That is through November so I have plenty of time.
      I will be happy to visit your sight.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Lots of GREAT books.

    I enjoyed THE INHERITANCE too.

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is.
      I think we tend to read a lot of the same books.
      The Inheritance was a good book.

      Have a great week!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...