Monday, August 16, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
BOOKS I RECEIVED THIS WEEK!    

1:  ALL HER LITTLE SECRETS by Wanda M. Morris
courtesy of William Morrow and Custom House via NetGalley
2:  THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW by Jessica Strawser
courtesy of St Martins via NetGalley
3: INTO THE FOREST by  Rebecca Frankel
courtesy of St Martins via NetGalley 
I had to mark this one a DNF. I didn't like it at all. No review will be posted.



11 comments:

  1. I had my first DNFs of the year last week - TWO books. I hope you enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when that happens. It’s such a letdown.
      But I do have way more that I enjoy so there’s that right?
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a good mailbox.

    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I’m looking forward to the first two now.
      Enjoy your visit with your sisters and….
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. I also had a DNF this week! They seem to be happening more often!

    The others sound good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ya hate when that happens. I sure do. But if a book can't hold my interest or it's just horrible I would rather DNF it than keep trying. To many good ones out there.

      Delete
  4. All Her Little Secrets looks promising. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it.
      I hope it's as good as it sounds.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. Sorry about the DNF. The Next Thing You Know sounds very interesting.
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when that happens. But there are so many others.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Finding Sophie by Imran Mahmood

My thoughts What did I just read. From the first page to the last. I truly can't believe I actually stuck with this book.  This is the k...