Monday, August 23, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
BOOKS I RECEIVED THIS WEEK!    
1:  THE GIRL WHO SURVIVED by Ellie Midwoon
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley 
2: THE RESTING PLACE by Camilla Sten
courtesy of St Martin's via NetGalley
3: A FLICKER IN THE DARK by Stacy Willingham
courtesy of St Martin's via NetGalley
4: THE REPLACEMENT WIFE by Darby Kane
courtesy of William Morrow and Custom House vial NetGalley


6 comments:

  1. AWESOME mailbox.

    THE GIRL WHO SURVIVED looks good.

    I got THE REPLACEMENT WIFE too.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a good week. :)
      I'm starting THE GIRL WHO SURVIVED today.

      I hope all of these will be good. We will see.

      Enjoy your reading week also.

      Delete
  2. The girl Who Survived and The Replacement Wife are both on my want to read list. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading The Girl Who Survived now.
      Thank you and have a great week!

      Delete
  3. All good looking reads. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

The Paris Novel by Ruth Reichl

  My thoughts This book is not at all what I was hoping for. It's was a first for me by this author and I'm so disappointed.  Parts ...