Monday, August 9, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed:
1:THREE WORDS FOR GOODBYE  by Hazel Gaynor; Heather Webb
reviewed 8/2
2: 
WHERE THE TRUTH LIES by Anna Bailey
reviewed 8/5
3:   THE FAMILY PLOT by Megan Collins
reviewed 8/8
Currently Reading: 
GONE FOR GOOD by Joanna Schaffhausen 
review will be 8/11
Will be reading:


  



4 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I liked The Family Plot but the rest of your stack is new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tempting books! I have The Guilt Trip and I'm eyeing Gone for Good and Her Perfect Life. I also have the ARC of The Necklace. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Gone For Good has pulled me right in. It's great so far.
      Have a great week!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...