Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Mailbox Monday 8-24-2020

 

 Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.


Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Wednesday August 12th, I received:

1: CONFESSIONS ON THE 7:45 By Lisa Unger, courtesy of Harlequin Park Row and NetGalley

2: WRONG ALIBI by Christina Dodd, courtesy of Harlequin Romance and NetGalley

3:ALL THE CHILDREN ARE HOME by Patry Francis, courtesy of Harper Perennial and NetGalley


Monday August 17th I received:
4: NOT MY BOY by Kelly Simmons, courtesy Sourcebooks Landmark and NetGalley






10 comments:

  1. WELCOME to Mailbox Monday!!

    Your post looks great!!

    I hope you join in the fun each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Wrong Alibi. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I look forward to reading it also.

      Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Hello Linda. So glad to met you through Mailbox Monday. I have read and enjoyed many Christina Dodd books. I want to try Lisa Unger and have seen this book at several blogs. The other books look good too. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am glad to meet you also. A friend, Elizabeth, told me about Mailbox Monday and helped me set it up. I look forward to getting to know other bloggers and finding new books also. I believe this will be my first book by Christina Dodd and it sounds very good.

      You have a good week also. Happy Reading.
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You are very welcome Laura.
      I haven’t forgot you and your book.
      I will be reading it asap.

      Stay safe.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. You're right! You do have an amazing mailbox. All the children caught my eye. I hope you love all your new reads. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I look forward to reading each of them.
    You are very welcome. I enjoy visiting other blogs. I believe I followed it if I am not mistaken. Would you please consider following mine please. I need followers bad.

    Have a safe and great day.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

If Something Happens To Me by Ales Finlay

  My thoughts Alex Finlay is one of my favorite authors. This book to me was one of his best. I've enjoyed a few and though I did see wh...