Sunday, August 30, 2020

Mailbox Monday 8-31-2020

  Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.


Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had an AMAZING mailbox!!
************
Monday August 24th I received:
1: THE GIRLS IN THE SNOW by Stacy Green, Courtesy of Bookouture and NetGalley

Tuesday August 25th I received:
2: THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS by Susan Meissner

3: RUNAWAY JUSTICE by Chad Zunker, courtesy of Thomas & Mercer and NetGalley




12 comments:

  1. VERY nice mailbox!!

    ENJOY your books and your reading week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox! I'm eyeing the new Meissner book THE NATURE OF FRAGILE THINGS. Look so good. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I did get some good ones.
    I love Susan Meissner. She's really good.

    Thanks for the comment and please follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mailbox. The Nature of Fragile Things sounds fascinating. Hope you have a great week.

    https://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2020/08/mailbox-monday-aug-31.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It sounds so good.

      Thanks for stopping by.
      Be safe!

      Delete
  5. The Girls in the Snow appeals to me. I have liked all books I've read published by Bookouture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have too. They publish some very good one.

    Thank you for stopping by and for the follow.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three of these look good. The cover of Girls in the Snow is compelling. I'm going to take a closer look at Runaway Justice. I like Thomas and Mercer books.
    Have a good week and enjoy all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m hoping they are all good.
    I like Thomas and Mercer also.
    Thanks for stopping by and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

If Something Happens To Me by Ales Finlay

  My thoughts Alex Finlay is one of my favorite authors. This book to me was one of his best. I've enjoyed a few and though I did see wh...