Monday, September 12, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************

1: ALL THE DANGEROUS THINGS by Stacy Willingham
courtesy of St Martin's via NetGalley
2: THE LUCKY ONE by Jessica Payne
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley


7 comments:

  1. Both look good to me. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You have a great weekend also. Happy reading.

      Delete
  2. Both of these are new to me and look good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read both author's work before. Almost finished with THE LUCKY ONE and it's very good.
      Happy reading to you also.

      Delete
  3. Looks like two good ones. I received ALL THE DANGEROUS THINGS too. Hope we like it.

    ReplyDelete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...