Monday, September 19, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************

1: WITHOUT A TRACE by Danielle Steel
courtesy of publisher via NetGalley


12 comments:

  1. Looks like a good one. Love the cover of the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read Danielle Steel in a while. I hope this one is as good as her past books I use to love. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cover...I haven't read a book by her for a long time.

    Enjoy, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I haven't read any of hers in years either. I loved this cover.
      You have a great week also.

      Delete
  3. I hope it's a good one. I still need to try this author!
    I also received 1 book: https://wordsandpeace.com/2022/09/18/sunday-post-67-09-18-2022/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. I haven't read any of her books in many years but use to love them.
      I will check out your blog also.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. What a cute mailbox! I don't think I've ever read Danielle Steel, but I hope to at some point. Thanks for sharing.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and_01723392498.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.
      It's been a long time since I read anything by her.

      Delete
  5. It's been a long time since I read a Danielle Steel book. I love the cover!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is what drew my attention. Then the synopsis.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read Danielle Steel in years either. My tastes moved to sci fi more than family/romance. This does have a good cover. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m not much into sci-fi or romance but this cover grabbed my attention.
      Have a great week.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...