Monday, May 30, 2022

MAILBOX MONDAY!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
Received:
1: LITTLE RED HOUSE by Liv Andersson
courtesy of Crooked Lane Books via NetGalley
2: HER DARKEST SECRET by Jessica R. Patch
courtesy of Harlequin via NetGalley
3: THE DECEPTION by Kim Taylor Blakemore
courtesy of Lake Union Publishing via NetGalley
4: THE NIGHTMARE MAN by J. H. Markert
courtesy of Crooked Lane Books via NetGalley
5: SAM by Allegra Goodman
courtesy of Random House Publishing via NetGalley
6: WHEN I FIRST HELD YOU by Anstey Harris
courtesy of Amazon Publishing UK Via NetGalley


11 comments:

  1. These are all new to me...and look great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are to me also Laurel.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Love the cover on LITTLE RED HOUSE!!

    Enjoy all of your books....they all look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was what caught my attention.
      A good cover is always great.
      Thanks for stopping by Elizabeth.

      Delete
  3. These look good!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like good thrillers. The Nightmare Man is creepy and made me think of Freddy Kruger, one of the creepiest characters I've seen.
    I hope you enjoy all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That is exactly what I thought.
      I hope it’s not too scary. Though I love Stephen King and you don’t get more creepy than him. lol

      Delete
  5. I must say I haven't heard of any of these. You look like you have some good mystery/thrillers there and I will be having a look at a couple of them on Netgalley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them interesting and most are very new to me authors.
      I hope you find a couple you like.

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...