Monday, May 9, 2022

MAILBOX MONDAY!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
BOOKS RECEIVED 
1: THE FORCE OF SUCH BEAUTY by Barbara Bourland
courtesy of Penguin Group Dutton  via NetGalley
2: THE INGENUE by Rachel Kapelke-Dale
courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley
3: POINT LAST SEEN by Christina Dodd
courtesy of Harlequin HQN via NetGalley
4: THE LAST GIRL TO DIE by Helen Fields
courtesy of Avon Books UK Avon via NetGalley
5: DREAMLAND by Nicholas Sparks
courtesy of Random House Publishing Group via NetGalley


9 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reviews of the Dodd. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good looking books. I have enjoyed many by Christina Dodd. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've never read Christina Dodd, but Point Last Seen sounds good to me. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a good author. You have a great week also.

      Delete
  4. Wow!!

    Awesome mailbox.

    Enjoy them and your week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my yes. lol Made up for two weeks of no books.
      Enjoy your week also.

      Delete
    2. It sure did make up for it!! :)

      Delete

A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

  My thoughts I'm really enjoying this series so much. This is the third book and it's even better than the last one. I never though...