Monday, May 16, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
RECEIVED
1: SUCH A PRETTY GIRL by T. Greenwood
courtesy of Kensington Books via NetGalley
2: ALL DRESSED UP by Jilly Gagnon
courtesy of Random House Publishing-Ballantine
3: BEFORE YOU KNEW MY NAME by Jacqueline Bublitz
courtesy of Atria via NetGalley


8 comments:

  1. Your books look so good! I am eager to read Such a Pretty Girl. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’m looking forward to that one also.

      Delete
    2. Sorry it says Anonymous. Apparently they are having issues.

      Delete
  2. Such good covers that make me want to find out more about the books!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good cover. I’ve passed on books because I didn’t like the cover.

      Delete
  3. Looks like good variety. I am interested in Before You Knew My Name. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It sounds like a very good read. You have a great week and happy reading also.

      Delete
  4. Love the cover of "Before You Knew My Name". I hope you have a great weekend! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...