Monday, July 26, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
1:  THE MAGNIFICENT LIVES OF MARJORIE POST by Allison Pataki
courtesy of Random House Publishing Group-Ballantine via NetGalley 
2:  A LITTLE BIRD by Wendy James 
courtesy of Lake Union Publishing via NetGalley
3:  THE SUMMER WE BURIED by Jody Gehrman
courtesy of Crooked Lane Books via NetGalley
4:  THE GOLDEN COUPLE by Greer Hendricks; Sarah Pekkanen
courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley


14 comments:

  1. They all look SO GOOD.

    A LITTLE BIRD and THE SUMMER WE BURIED look very good.

    ENJOY, and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they all are good.
      I think those two will be great.

      Thank you for stopping by.
      Have a fantastic week friend!

      Delete
  2. I love how colorful this week's covers are! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look great! Have a good week and enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Magnificent Lives of Marjorie Post looks like a good one. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does and the cover is gorgeous too.
      Thank you and have a nice week!

      Delete
  5. A Little Bird sounds great. I'm going straight to check it out. Have an enjoyable reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it grabbed my attention. I also love it's cover.
      Thank you and have a nice week!

      Delete
  6. I was approved for The Golden Couple...but so far, it hasn't appeared on my Kindle, despite being on my Content page.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go check your Amazon account and if it's not there hit the send. I've had to have books resent that didn't show up a few times. It happens.
      I hope it shows up. Also if it doesn't you can contact NetGalley and they will resend it.

      Delete
  7. I've seen The Summer We Buried but the others are new to me. A Little Bird looks good.
    Enjoy them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love books by the authors of The Golden Couple but the others are new to me. lol
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...