Monday, July 5, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
I HAD ANOTHER GREAT WEEK!

1:  LITTLE SOULS by Sandra Dallas
courtesy of St Martin's via NetGalley
2: WE ARE THE BRENNANS by Tracey Lange
courtesy of Celadon via NetGalley
3: RECKLESS GIRLS by Rachel Hawkins
courtesy of St Martin's via NetGalley
4: THE LAST HOUSE ON THE STREET by Diane Chamberlain
courtesy of St Martin's via NetGalley
5: A FAMILIAR SIGHT by Brianna Labuskes
My Prime First Reads choice this month!
6: IN A FAR OFF LAND by Stephanie Landsem
Courtesy of the author via Instagram contest.  



4 comments:

  1. FAB mailbox!!

    We have a few of the same....I'm sure they will be good.

    Have a good week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Yes we do. They will be good.

      You have a great week also.

      Delete
  2. Nice mailbox with a couple popular titles for you.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are all very good.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Granite Harbor by Peter Nichols

  My Thoughts I've had a lot of firsts this year. First time reads that is. Another new to me author that I will be looking out for. Thi...