Monday, July 19, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
1:  THE GIRL IN THE STRIPED DRESS by Ellie Midwood
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley
2:  COUNT OF THREE by T.R. Ragan
courtesy of Thomas & Mercer via NetGalley
3:  LITANI by Jess Lourey
courtesy of Thomas & Mercer via NetGalley
4: THE WOMAN AT THE GATES by Chrystyna Lucyk-Berger
courtesy of Bookouture via NetGalley

BOOK MAIL: 
VIOLIN WORDS by Taylor Dean
A gift from Taylor Dean 
THREE SISTERS by Heather Morris
Won on Goodreads from St Martin's Press


11 comments:

  1. AWESOME mailbox, Linda.

    THE GIRL IN THE STRIPED DRESS looks good.

    Enjoy them all and your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I hope it's as good as the others by same author. I read Cilka's Journey. This is another of that set. The Tattooist of Auschwitz was the first. I haven't read it yet but do have it.
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Violin Words looks like a little Christmas gem. I hope you enjoy all of your books.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it will be. The author is a great friend. I've read and enjoyed so many of her books.
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. These all look good! I have enjoyed some books by T.R. Ragan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurel.
      I hope they all are. lol
      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. You received a great lot of books this week. I’m interested in Three Sisters. I love reading books about sisters. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. I had a great week.
      I think Three Sisters is a historical fiction and will be very good too.
      Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete

Listen For The Lie by Amy Tintera

  My thoughts This was probably the most aggravating book I've read in like forever. It was interesting but a bit on the dramatic side a...