Monday, May 3, 2021

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
I received: 
1:THE LIVING AND THE LOST by Ellen Feldman
courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley 
2: THE GUILT TRIP by Sandie Jones
courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley
3: GREENWICH PARK by Katherine Faulkner
courtesy of Gallery Books via NetGalley 
4: THE RIST OF LIGHT by Olivia Hawker
courtesy of Lake Union Publishing via NetGalley 
BOOK MAIL!! 
Best mail ever!



12 comments:

  1. These all look quite good so I hope you enjoy them. I've only read Feldman - a previous book. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read any Feldman books I don't believe. I would have to check.
      I hope they are all good.
      Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. All of these look fab! Happy reading!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are. lol
      I think they will be.

      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I love Ellen Feldman and Sandie Jones! I am adding both books to my list. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read and love Sandie Jones's books but have not read any by Ellen Feldman. I'm looking forward to both.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. ENJOY all of your books.

    Looks like we have two in common.

    ReplyDelete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...