Monday, May 17, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Received on: May 14th
1: EVERYTHING WE DIDN'T SAY by Nicole Baart
Courtesy of Atria Books via NetGalley 
2: THESE SILENT WOODS by Kimi Cunningham Grant
Courtesy of St Martin's Press via NetGalley 
3: THE PATRON by Tess Thompson
Reviewing for author 
Book I bought:
3: SISTERS OF THE VINE by Linda Rosen
 Courtesy of Amazon. I bought it for 99 cents. 



8 comments:

  1. Everything We Didn't Say looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. It's a new to me author.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Looking good, Linda.

    Enjoy all of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great reads this week. I love the Amazon .99 cents downloads. They are very hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I believe they will all be good.
      I know what you mean. That may be why my list of books is so huge. lol Also the free books are a must.

      Delete
  4. All of these look good to me. Some thrillers and more. I couldn't find The Patron but the series appears to be Historical fiction with romance and mystery - a genre I really enjoy.
    Sisters of the Vine sounds engaging.
    I hope you enjoy all of your reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Patron is not a NetGalley. It is now published on Amazon and other places though. Tess Thompson is a very good author. It is historical and romance with a bit of mystery. She has several excellent series's of books.
      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Finding Sophie by Imran Mahmood

My thoughts What did I just read. From the first page to the last. I truly can't believe I actually stuck with this book.  This is the k...