Monday, May 3, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************

Reviewed: 

1: JUST MY LUCK by Adele Parks 
Reviewed 4/25 
2:
 THE NOTE THROUGH THE WIRE by Doug Gold 
Reviewed 4/28 
3: WHEN I LAST SAW YOU by Bette Lee Crosby
Reviewed 5/2 
Current read:
1: THE WOMAN WITH THE BLUE STAR by Pam Jenoff 
Will be reading:
1: THE RISE OF LIGHT by Olivia Hawker 
2: A DARK AND SECRET PLACE by Jen Williams 
3: 
SIX WEEKS TO LIVE by Catherine McKenzie 
4: 
LOCAL WOMAN MISSING by Mary Kubica 
5: 
IT HAD TO BE YOU by Georgia Clark 
6: 
YOU WILL REMEMBER ME by Hannah Mary McKinnon 
7: 
THE PLOT by Jean Hanff Korelitz 
8: 
ALL THE CHILDREN ARE HOME by Patry Francis 
9: 
THE WARSAW ORPHAN by Kelly Rimmer 
10: THE LIVING AND THE LOST by Ellen Feldman 
11: 
KILL ALL YOUR DARLINGS by David Bell 
12: 
THE HIVE by Gregg Olsen 
13: 
WAITING TO BEGIN by Amanda Prowse 
14: 
CUL-DE-SAC by Joy Fielding 
15: HAVEN POINT by Virginia Hume 
16: THE LOST GIRLS by Jessica Chiarella 
17: THE FOREST OF VANISHING STARS by Kristin Harmel 
18: THREE WORDS FOR GOODBYE by Hazel Gaynor & Heather Webb 
19: LADY SUNSHINE by Amy Mason Doan 
20: THE GIRL IN CELL 49B by Dorian Box 
This takes me through the first of June.. Boy time is flying by...


6 comments:

  1. Quite a few titles that are on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are all good one. lol
      I believe they will be.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm currently (sort of) reading A Dark and Secret Place but have set it aside for some contemporary fantasy which I like more. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fantasy fan but there are some that I've enjoyed. I love a good thriller and historical fiction book!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, Three Words for Goodbye looks wonderful! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love the cover!
      Have a great week also.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...