Monday, May 31, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Just one book this week but I have lots to read!! So it's a great week anyway!
Received May 29th
1: THE NIGHT OF MANY ENDINGS by Melissa Payne
Courtesy of Lake Union Publishing via NetGalley 


8 comments:

  1. What a great title.

    I really like it.

    ENJOY, and have a great week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that too.
      It's set in a library too so that should be interesting.

      Delete
  2. That's one more than I got! Like you said, plenty of other books to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are always more to read.
      I do love getting more though.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Another new to me title. I hope its a good one for you. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title an it sounds intriguing. I hope you enjoy it! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the title also.
      The setting is in a library so I thought that would be good.
      You have a great week also!

      Delete

A Heart Like Home by Christine Nolfi

  My thoughts Way to go Christine. All of your books are wonderful but this is the best one yet. It's not just an emotional story it als...