Monday, May 10, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Reviewed: 

1: THE WOMAN WITH THE BLUE STAR by Pam Jenoff 
Reviewed 5/4 
2: 
THE RISE OF LIGHT by Olivia Hawker 
Reviewed 5/7 
3: 
A DARK AND SECRET PLACE by Jen Williams
Reviewed 5/10
Will be reading:
1: SIX WEEKS TO LIVE by Catherine McKenzie 
2: 
LOCAL WOMAN MISSING by Mary Kubica
3: 
IT HAD TO BE YOU by Georgia Clark
4: 
YOU WILL REMEMBER ME by Hannah Mary McKinnon 
5: 
THE PLOT by Jean Hanff Korelitz 
6: 
ALL THE CHILDREN ARE HOME by Patry Francis
7: 
THE WARSAW ORPHAN by Kelly Rimmer
8: 
THE LIVING AND THE LOST by Ellen Feldman
9: 
KILL ALL YOUR DARLINGS by David Bell 
10: 
THE HIVE by Gregg Olsen 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking assortment of books. I tried but abandoned A Dark and Secret Place. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it. It's definitely a dark read but I have to know who the recent killer is. It's holding my interest.
      Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...