Monday, October 10, 2022

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Emma @ Words And peace
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

Received:

1: ONCE WE WERE HOME by Jennifer Rosner
courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley
2: LOCUST LANE by Stephen Amidon
courtesy of the Publisher via NetGalley
3: THE SECRET BOOK OF FLORA LEA by Patti Callahan Henry
courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley
4: A LIGHT IN THE FOREST by Melissa Payne
courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley
5: NEVER LET GO by Lori Duffy Foster
courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley



12 comments:

  1. These all look good, especially the Patti Callahan Henry book!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all these covers too.

      Delete
  2. You had a nice mailbox this week....ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I noticed you did also.

      Delete
  3. I just love NetGalley which provides so many good genres of books. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes they do. They keep me in books.

      Delete
  4. Some of these titles look tempting, I hope they are all enjoyable.
    By the way, Velvet is no longer on the team.
    I'm the newbie there: Emma @ Words And peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I’ll make a change and add your info. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  5. Looks like you have some good books. You'll want to remove Leslie and Velvet from the list. Both are no longer working on MM. Emma from Words and Peace is now on the administrative task list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice book haul. I really like the cover of A Light in the Forest.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...