Monday, February 14, 2022

Mailbox Monday

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
RECEIVED THIS WEEK

1: THIS IS HOW WE LOVE by Lisa Moore
courtesy of House of Anansi Press via NetGalley
2:  INSOMNIA by  Sarah Pinborough
courtesy of William Morrow and Custom House via NetGalley
3: MEANT TO BE by Emily Giffin
courtesy of  Random House Publishing Group-Ballantine via NetGalley
4: THE FAVOR by Nora Murphy
courtesy of St Martins Press via NetGalley



13 comments:

  1. Insomnia looks so good!
    I also received The Favor this past week and cannot wait to start it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suffer from Insomnia so thought this would be a good one. lol
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm very curious about Insomnia. Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insomnia is eye-catching indeed. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing The Favor around this week. Insomnia has a good thriller premise. Have a good week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy, I look forward to seeing what you think about them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meant To Be and The Favor caught my eye this week. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for visiting my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete

Disturbing The Dead by Kelley Armstrong

  My thoughts I usually don't read many time travel books but these have been so good. This author has go beyond the realm of what my im...