Monday, February 21, 2022

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
Velvet @ vvb32reads
************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
Received this week
1: THE WRONG VICTIM by Allison Brennan
courtesy of Harlequin Trade Publishing MIRA via NetGalley
2: THE MARSH QUEEN by Virginia Hartman
courtesy of Gallery Books via NetGalley 
3: THIS PLACE OF WONDER by Barbara O'Neal 
courtesy of Lake Union Publishing via NetGalley
BOOK MAIL
THE WHISPERS by Heidi Perks
won on Goodreads




8 comments:

  1. They all look really good, enjoy! I got one, and I am 50% done: https://wordsandpeace.com/2022/02/20/sunday-post-54-2-20-2022/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope they are all good.
      Enjoy your read.

      Delete
  2. Nice mailbox.

    The Allison Brennan book should be very good.

    Have a wonderful reading week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I think it will be a good one also.
      You have a wonderful reading week also.

      Delete
  3. Very nice mailbox. The Marsh Queen sounds particularly interesting to me (Florida helps).
    Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I do hope they are all good.
      Happy reading week to you also.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...