Monday, November 15, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
Read/reviewed
1: THE PROBLEM CHILD by Tess Thompson
reviewed 11/9
2: A LITTLE BIRD by Wendy James
review 11/12
Will be reading
1: THE WITCHING TREE by Alice Blanchard
review 11/16
2: MY WIFE IS MISSING by D. J. Palmer
review 11/19

3: BENEATH THE STAIRS by Jennifer Fawcett
review 11/22


8 comments:

  1. A great selection of books. Happy Reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about The Witching Tree. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying it. This whole series has been so good. You don't have to read them all as they are also stand alone. You can get a little info of the characters from the previous ones though.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I just got Beneath the Stairs for review this week. I'm looking forward to it (even though I don't remember requesting it.) Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get those every now and then. I can't for the life of me remember requesting. lol
      I actually got Beneath The Stairs from Edelweiss. I should go change that on my Mailbox Monday..
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I tried Edelweiss but couldn't figure it out so canceled my account. I decided to stay with Net Galley, that I can understand. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you. Stay with what is easiest is what I do also. NetGalley seems to approved better anyway.

      Delete

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week ************ Warning:  Mailbox Mon...