Monday, June 14, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
1: WISH YOU WERE HERE by Jodi Picoult
Courtesy of Random House Publishing via NetGalley
2: THE COTTAGE by Daniel Judson
Courtesy of Thomas & Mercer via NetGalley
3: THE WOMEN'S MARCH by Jennifer Chiaverini
Courtesy of William Morrow and Custom House via NetGalley
BOOK MAIL this week!
1: WE ARE THE BRENNANS by Tracey Lange
Won from BookishFirst. Celadon Books

2: THE LANGUAGE OF LIGHT by Meg Waite Clayton




16 comments:

  1. VERY nice week for you.

    Love the look of THE COTTAGE and those cute little owls.

    Have a good week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love owls. My daughter got those for a Mother's Day gift. The octopus also. lol I love them all.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've never read Chiaverini but her book covers always look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I have read her yet either. I'll have to look.
      This one sounds very good.
      Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I've got The Cottago on my list as well, I think it'll be a nice way to spice up my summer reading! I hope you have a lovely start to the week and do drop by my Monday postif you have the time! - Juli @ A Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like a very good one.
      I hope we both enjoy it.

      Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  4. I love the authors here that I have read, and now I want to read the rest of them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when I find an author that I really like.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I simultaneously love and "hate" Mailbox Monday posts because they make my TBR pile groan. All your titles this week look fabulous! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have so many books I'll never be able to read them.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Good looking books in your mailbox. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great books this week! The Women's March appeals to me. I hope they are all enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I've not read any of her's yet. I do look forward to it though.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...