Monday, June 21, 2021

Mailbox Monday!

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!!
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ************

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:
Leslie @ Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha @ Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf 
 ************
                THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a great mailbox!
************
Books I've received this week:

1: THE WIDOWS OF CHAMPAGNE by Renee Ryan
Courtesy of Harlequin-Romance via NetGalley
2: THE TALLY STICK by Carl Nixon
Courtesy of World Editions via NetGalley
3: HER PERFECT LIFE by Hank Phillippi Ryan
Courtesy of Macmillan-Tor/Forge via NetGalley


10 comments:

  1. The Widows of Champagne looks like good historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will finish it either tonight or early tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow as I have been so busy today and not got to read much. It is very good.
      Thank you and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I LOVED The Widows of Champagne.

    Enjoy your books and your week, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good one. I'll finish it today.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Looks like an interesting selection, enjoy!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. That is the problem. ha ha They are way too tempting.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I love that mailbox. The Widows of Champagne does sound good, as do the others. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wanted to update for summer.
      It's a very good book.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...