Monday, June 21, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I hope you had a great reading week.

********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOKDATE
Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
********************
1: OVER THE FALLS by Rebecca Hodge
Reviewed 6/16
2: THE LOST GIRLS by Jessica Chiarella
reviewed 6/18
WILL BE READING:
1: THE WIDOWS OF CHAMPAGNE by Renee Ryan
2: 
THREE WORDS FOR GOODBYE by Hazel Gaynor; Heather Webb
3: 
IN ANOTHER LIGHT by A.J. Banner
4: 
LADY SUNSHINE by Amy Mason Doan
5: 
THE GIRL IN CELL 49B by Dorian Box
6: 
THE CHILDREN'S SECRET by Nana Monroe
7: 
NO MORE WORDS by Kerry Lonsdale
8: 
ALL THE LITTLE HOPES by Leah Weiss
9: 
THE ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF LENNI AND MARGOT by Marianne Cronin
10: 
FINDING ASHLEY by Danielle Steele
11: 
DID I SAY YOU COULD GO by Melanie Gideon
12: 
THE LIGHT OF LUNA PARk by Addison Armstrong
13: HER PERFECT LIFE by Hank Phillippi Ryan
14: THE STRANGER IN THE MIRROR by Live Constantine
 15: WHAT'S LEFT UNSAID by Emily Bleeker
16: 
THE FAMILY PLOT by Megan Collins
17: 
DARK ROADS by Chevy Stevens 
18: 
WHERE THE TRUTH LIES by Anna Bailey 
19: 
GONE FOR GOOD by Joanna Schaffhausen 
20: 
THE FIANCEE by Kate White 


6 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I agree. At least I hope they are all good.
      I will visit you.
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. We certainly have many books in common. :)

    Enjoy all of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Children’s Secret coming up too

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete

The Underground Library by Jennifer Ryan

  My thoughts I can't believe this is my first book by this author. It was excellent. Very well written and researched. Based on a true ...