Wednesday, June 26, 2019

HEALED: Stone and Pepper by Tess Thompson

This is such a wonderful series. Healed: Stone & Pepper is a sweet story of true love, some laughs, a bit of tragedy, friends and family. 

Stone is a great guy. Maybe my favorite of the Cliffside Bay men. He’s a gentle giant of an ex marine who loves completely. He comes from a horrible childhood and overcame so much to get where he is now. He never takes things for granted and knows what he wants.

Pepper came from a very good childhood but had a terrible tragedy to happen. It was so sad to that this happened. It made me cry so hard. Life can deal us blows that we certainly don’t deserve, but finding that special someone can help. Pepper is such a sweet young woman who thought she would never have what her best friends have. She didn’t think she deserved much and seems like she didn’t expect much. But she found the kind of love that will last a lifetime. True, complete, honest love.

This is such a good series. Every book has a story that will life you up and make you believe. 
The trip to the mountain to check out a site for a wedding was so good. The preacher made me laugh until I had tears. 

The Hickman children all suffered so much. They overcame nothing short of poverty to make a life. Great choices and wonderful friends. This book made me have all the feels again. In parts I cried so hard then would read the next chapter and laugh like a nut. Tess Thompson has a way of writing that makes you feel like you are there. Like you are part of the story. The characters are your friends and you root for them. You want to know them. 

Quote from this book that I loved: “Do you know something, Stone Hickman: I no longer feel broken.” She placed her hand over his. “I think you’ve healed me.”

Healed is the perfect name for this awesome book...

I can’t wait for the next book. 

Thank you Tess Thompson for this ARC in exchange for my complete and honest opinion. I loved it from start to finish. 

A big 5 star book for sure and a high recommendation to everyone. Fall in love with Stone and Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summers At The Saint by Mary Kay Andrews

  My thoughts I can't believe this is the first Mary Kay Andrews book I have read. I've seen several and even own two besides this o...