Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Middle Aisle

The Middle Aisle (Lancaster House)The Middle Aisle by Taylor Dean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book for a honest review.

Taylor Dean has a gift that is just awesome. From writing contemporary love stories to this paranormal love story. I always get hooked on her books and find them so hard to put down.

This is the sequel to Lancaster House and continues on with Zoe, Andre and her psychiatrist, Dr Channing. It was a wonderful and truly awesome story from first page of the first book to the last page of the second book.

Zoe is back at Lancaster House ordered to bedrest for the duration of her pregnancy. Dr Channing is there help her and listen to her story. After buying another house to fix up she had to bring Andre back to Lancaster House to make him young again. But while telling Dr Channing about all that happened while she was gone she finally realizes that everything she thought was real was not. She was living in a fantasy world with the love of her life that never existed and a life that would never be the same again.

Dr Channing made her realize that her life with Andre was just in her imagination. She had to tell Andre to go away so she could get better and he did. That made her life so sad and for the remainder of her pregnancy she was so unhappy and miserable. Facing the truth was the hardest thing she ever had to go through. She wondered if it would be better to live life in an unreal existence and have the love of her life with her or let it go and get better so she could give her baby a normal life.

This book had me hooked from the first page. I hated for it to end and enjoyed every word. It was one of those books that you want to figure out what is going to happen but can't. Taylor Dean has a way of writing that catches you and won't let go long after you finish the book. That is true for all of them but this one was so wonderfully done that I read it every chance I had, every free minute I had I was reading. Would Zoe be okay? Was Andre really just a figment of her imagination? Was Dr Channing doing what was best for her? And who is the real father of her unborn baby? All of these questions can be answered but you have to read the books to find out and believe me both are wonderful. The first paranormal books that I have read that I honestly can say I loved. I am not usually into the paranormal books at all but this set was so good that I might have to give some others a try.

I think this book was well written and as far as I could tell there were no errors, no misspelling, no bad use of grammar and was a very clean paranormal love story that is a 5 star rating no doubt. I was very happy with this book and so thankful to the author for writing it and for gifting both to me for my honest reviews and I promise it was a very honest review. Wonderfully told story from start to finish. One that I hated to see end. I will read anything that this author writes and not be afraid that it won't be a great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Court Of Mist And Fury-Audio by Sarah J. Maas (Parts One & Two)

  My thoughts I listened to both audios. Parts 1 and 2 in graphic audio. They may very well have ruined regular audio for me. It was amazing...